UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum

Welcome to the Unofficial Forum of the UMF "Iuliu Hatieganu" Cluj-Napoca.
It is a place for the Students of the "Iuliu Hatieganu" University of Medicine and Pharmacy to interact in English.

HOME    Portal    FAQFAQ    RulesRules     SearchSearch    LinksLinks   UsergroupsUsergroups    BBCode GuideBBCode Guide   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Contact FormContact Form   CalendarCalendar   Log inLog in 
Online since for 10 years 10 months 22 days

Waiting List/ Candidats Not Accepted

Post new topic    Reply to topic    Thank Post    printer-friendly view    UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index -> Prospective Students
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidM.
.:Patient just been admitted in Clinic:.

PostPosted: Wed 11 Aug 2010, 15:55    Post subject: Waiting List/ Candidats not accepted Reply with quote

I applied for the 2010/2011 academic year and have not been accepted yet, I guess it is cause i didnt do baccalaureate exams in biology and chemistry, I studied those subjects just until year 12.
Is it realistic that the candidats on the waiting list are going to be accepted after August 27? How many candidates didnt come to cluj in the last years?
Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,

Dave

muhammad yusef

PostPosted: Thu 12 Aug 2010, 02:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can i know if i'm accepted or not i talked with the secretery on the e-mail but they can't help me , realy i'm waiting for the list to appear at the wesite

DavidM.

PostPosted: Thu 12 Aug 2010, 10:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

the list is online, umfcluj.ro------> news>results admission

Amrish
Administrative Department
Administrative Department

mp.gif

PostPosted: Thu 12 Aug 2010, 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello David,

if your are in waiting list most probably you will be accepted, but their are certain criteria to take into acount, as how many people applied this year compared to the number of seats available.  Usually those in waiting list are those who have to wait for seats that have been refused by applicants who were accepted so it also depends on how many do not show up up till a given date.  These informations can only be given with precision by the admission department.

Wish you luck

Here are the list of:

accepted candidates in General medicine: http://www.umfcluj.ro/Document_Files/Noutati/00000289/a5smr_Admisi%20medicina%20Engleza.pdf
accepted candidates in dentistry: http://www.umfcluj.ro/Document_Files/Noutati/00000289/1gtu2_Admisi%20MD%20Engleza.pdf
candidates rejected in general medicine: http://www.umfcluj.ro/Document_Files/Noutati/00000289/nc4mi_Respinsi%20Medicina%20Engleza.pdf
candidates with incomplete application files: http://www.umfcluj.ro/Document_Files/Noutati/00000289/nc4mi_Respinsi%20Medicina%20Engleza.pdf

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Talk to Amrish over MSN Messenger Skype Name
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Thank Post     printer-friendly view    UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index -> Prospective Students All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: