UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum

Welcome to the Unofficial Forum of the UMF "Iuliu Hatieganu" Cluj-Napoca.
It is a place for the Students of the "Iuliu Hatieganu" University of Medicine and Pharmacy to interact in English.

HOME    Portal    FAQFAQ    RulesRules     SearchSearch    LinksLinks   UsergroupsUsergroups    BBCode GuideBBCode Guide   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Contact FormContact Form   CalendarCalendar   Log inLog in 
Online since for 10 years 8 months 29 days

Ministry Of Education's Letter Of Acceptance

Post new topic    Reply to topic    Thank Post    printer-friendly view    UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index -> Year 1
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Y2M2DZ97
.:Patient just been admitted in Clinic:.

ca.gif

PostPosted: Fri 17 Sep 2010, 14:54    Post subject: Ministry of Education's Letter of Acceptance Reply with quote

Hello,

I was recently emailed by the foreign's students department telling me to pick up the Romanian ministry of education's acceptance letter. I contacted my embassy in Canada, and they said no such letter had ever been sent. So a good friend advised me to visit the ministry's office in Bucharest. Can anyone provide me with the ministry's telephone, as I have called a few and none have answered, as well as their address and other contact information?
                                                                                                                             Thank you!

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Thank Post     printer-friendly view    UMF Cluj Unofficial Forum Forum Index -> Year 1 All times are GMT + 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: